2008年7月22日星期二

Soros - walk in front of the stock market curve

The book was first originated from Christina Conan to me an in-depth interviews, her service in a German media, the German first come out. Later, Zhuang Wei Lee and his son hopes to publish an English translation. I found that this imitation of a more flexible manner appropriate, they agreed to the latest update to the book I became one of the important works.

This is a summary of my health. The first part (Chapter 1-5) Lunwei En worship of my interview, I described the birth, growth and founder of the Foundation's career. Byron. Wayne is my old friend, but also the Morgan Stanley investment experts. The second part (chapters 6-10) is on my political views and activities of charities and international, by Christina and I posed the dialogue. The last part of (appendix) are some of my philosophy and thinking.

My philosophy of life is not only the Commissioner of money, but more often involves the future of mankind and world situation. The financial market as the laboratory. To test their theory, I seize the opportunity to verify the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, some predict. I believe I have some important things to say. I should go to spread their ideas. If my life because of the belief in an "open society" is not yet known, it lost any meaning. When this is completed, I am a success and comfort.

没有评论: